Span-World LLC, Covington, Louisiana
DF-200 and MDF-500® Are Decontamination Formulas with many uses.
Environmentally safe, with high efficacy, MDF-500® is a microorganism decontamination formula. Microorganisms include all bacteria, viruses, fungi, algea, protozoa, spores and rotifers.
- HIGHLY effective against all microorganisms and biological toxins.
- SHOWN to be an effective deodorizer against Microbial Volatile Organic Compounds; odors caused by mold metabolites and against Mycotoxins; chemical by-products that are known to be allergenic.
- PROVEN effective as a microorganism inhibitor in EPA Hard Surface Mildew-Fungistatic Tests for a minimum of 21 days.
- INHIBITS the growth of microorganisms in exterior applications on porous surfaces.
- SAFE to use in virtually any indoor application.
MDF-500® – The US Government developed the underlying technology, (DF-200), at Sandia National Laboratoriesand patented the Formulation pursuant to US Patent 6,566,574 B 1. Span-World Distribution’s decontamination formula MDF-500® is the EPA registered commercial version of DF-200 and is manufactured by Span-World Distribution, pursuant to its license No. 15-N08036 with Sandia Corporation. MDF-500® is registered with the USEPA under FIFRA No. 80346-1/2. In addition, MDF-500® is registered throughout the US with applicable state authorities, including the State of California and Canada.
*See our Technology section for further information and test data.
Span-World is a Veteran Owned and Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business. VOSB, DVOSB.
SPAN-WORLD’S DECONTAMINATION FORMULATIONS ARE EFFECTIVE AGAINST BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
Capsaicin (Pepper Spray)
Escherichia coli (ESBL)
Escherichia coli O157:H7
G Series Nerve Agents
Influenza A & B
Pathogenic Avian Flu(HPAI)
Trichophyton mentagrophytes(Athletes Foot)
Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
Modec®, Decon Solutions® and MDF 500® are registered Trademarks of Span-World LLC.